The 304-grade stainless steel Tote bin lifter and tipper can be either static or mobile (using the additional mobile base) and is suitable for use with our 200 or 300 litre tote bins.
The single column tipper significantly reduces the risk of injuries and accidents associated with manual handling operations.
Safety features include high and low level lift carriage limit switches, lift column chain guard and a mechanical chain break safety column that prevents the tote bin from falling in case of chain failure.
Height adjustment for tipping (in 100mm increments):
200 litre tote bin: from 1900mm to 2400mm
300 litre tote bin: from 1755mm to 2255mm
Our standard version is a left hand lift column - right hand is also available as well as a three metre height version; contact our customer service team for these or customisable column heights and tipping profiles to suit your individual handling requirements.
- Static single column lifter and tipper to tip ingredients into 200 or 300 litre tote bins
- Up to 55 degrees tipping angle
- Up to 380kg safe working load
- Left or right hand lift columns and two height options
- Mobile base available separately
- Electrical requirements: 400V three-phase power supply
- Customisable designs available