Teknomek Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy is to outline the information we collect and how we use it.
We may collect personal information from you when you contact us, join our mailing list, make an enquiry, apply for a vacancy, order literature or any other situation where personal details are required.
By using this website and/or by submitting personal data to Teknomek Ltd, you express your agreement to the processing of your personal data in the manner provided in this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not use this website or provide Teknomek Ltd with your personal data.
How we will use your personal information:
- To provide and personalize our service
- To respond to your enquiries
- To contact you, only if necessary for processing an order or enquiry
- To respond to your job applications
- To deliver your product(s)
- To send relevant Teknomek Ltd information if you have consented
We may contact you by post, email, telephone or fax for these purposes.
In accordance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) which becomes law on 25th May 2018 and the Data Protection Act 1998 we will make sure that personal information is:
- Fairly and lawfully processed
- Processed for limited purposes
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Accurate and up to date
- Not kept for longer than is necessary
- Processed in line with your rights
- Not transferred to other countries without adequate protection
- Only used for marketing purposes with consent
Information collected may include information about your computer and visits to and use of the site such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. Information relating to any transactions carried out between us on or in relation to the site, including information relating to any purchases you make of our products. Information you provide to use for the purpose of subscribing to the site, service, email notifications and/or newsletters and any other information you choose to send us.
- Live Chat
- Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to capture anonymous information about visitors on our website. This captures no personal information, but uses browser cookies to note behaviour of visitors on our site for analytic purposes.
- Google Adwords
If you make a purchase from our website or customer service team, your personal details will be added to our CRM system. Within two weeks of your purchase you will recieve a welcome email, giving you the option to opt in or out of our marketing services. If you opt in, you will then be sent an email to confirm your decision. (If you are a returning customer who already has preferences set, these will not be changed).
Teknomek takes all the necessary measures to keep your personal information private and secure so as to protect it from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction by unauthorised parties while it is under our control. To ensure your personal information is protected, Teknomek maintains a secure IT environment and has the appropriate measures in place to prevent unauthorised access (i.e. hacking).
- Access rights
You have a right to access the personal data that is held about you. If you wish to verify, correct or update your personal information collected through this site, contact us through any of the contact methods referred to at the end of this policy. In accordance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and the Data Protection Act 1998; individuals have the right to:
- Receive and request details of the processing relating to them.
- Inaccurate data corrected or removed in a timely fashion.
- ‘Opt out’ of marketing and advertising.
- Not to process info relating to them that causes substantial unwarranted damage of distress to them or anyone else.