BRCGS Issue 9: Is your business audit-ready, every day?
It's just over a year since the release of BRC issue 9 in August 2022. Across the food industry, companies are meeting the requirements for food safety culture, product traceability, and supplier management in a variety of ways with varying degrees of success.
If you want to learn from front line auditors to see how your business should be implementing the new standards, Teknomek is hosting its first FREE webinar on Understanding key BRC changes and creating an audit-ready food safety culture. This webinar will provide you with an overview of the issue 9 BRCGS requirements and how to implement them, plus an in-depth look at how to create a lasting food safety culture within your business.
During the webinar, you will learn:
- The key changes in BRC issue 9
- The key non-conformances in issue 9
- How to create a food safety culture that meets the issue 9 requirements
- GSFI requirements
- How to prepare for an audit of your food safety management processes and production areas.
This webinar is ideal for food processing and production businesses of all sizes, regardless of whether you are already certified to BRC standards or not. It is also a valuable resource for businesses that are looking to improve their existing food safety practices.
Register for the webinar today and take the first step towards meeting the issue 9 BRCGS requirements and ensuring you are audit-ready, every day.
The webinar will be streamed live on the 21 November at 10am. Space is limited, so please make sure you register early.
Why attend this webinar?
- Get up-to-date information on the latest changes and make sure you are up to speed with the new requirements
- Make sure your hygienic furniture and equipment is suitable for the new release
- Create a lasting food safety culture for your business
- Benefit from the expertise of front-line auditors and get inspired on how to improve your processes
- Ensure your business conforms to BRCGS issue 9.
This webinar is ideal for:
- Food and beverage businesses of all sizes, regardless of whether you are already certified to BRC or not
- Businesses that are looking to improve their food safety practices.