When it comes to planning and organising a hygienic construction project, you need to be able to keep track of all the moving parts.
With a multitude of requirements, suppliers, stakeholders, architects and contractors to manage, each hygienic construction project – such as those in cleanrooms, laboratories or food production areas – needs to be precision managed. Timelines, budgets and efficiencies are key.
Here at Teknomek, we are committed to helping you keep things simple. We understand that on-time, no hassle procurement is important. That budgets are sometimes strict and you need to be able to plan down to the last detail.
For over 35 years, Teknomek have been the UK’s leading supplier of hygienic furniture and equipment for the food processing, pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors. Every bit of those 35+ years’ experience and knowledge has gone into providing the very best possible service to our partners.
What we offer
- Visible pricing in our annual catalogue and on our website. As the only hygienic furniture and equipment manufacturer to publish all our prices, you know you can budget your project, confident there will be no price surprises along the way
- Expert knowledge and experience in the hygienic sectors, giving us the expertise to assist in making sure you source the right products for the job. Unlike other suppliers, hygienic furniture and equipment is at the core of what we do, so you can be sure that we know what we’re talking about
- Direct website ordering for those that just need a simple purchasing process. With full product information, spec sheets and pricing, you can quickly checkout with confidence
- Credit accounts are available on request for when you need different payment terms, but still want to order online
- Our dedicated and knowledgeable customer service team are available via web chat, telephone, email and now WhatsApp, giving you flexibility in communication
- Industry beating lead times on all of our in-house UK manufactured and sourced products, including next day dispatch, fast track and 10 working days on made to order items
- Providing service confidence through our industry-beating lead times and price stability, meaning we can confidently meet our promises to you
- Specified onsite delivery
- Bespoke and customised product options, including our design service, meaning we will work with you directly to create custom and bespoke furniture and equipment to suit your, and your customers, specific needs.
If you need a company that provides quick and efficient service that you can be confident meets the rigorous demands of any and all hygiene-conscious sectors, provides budget security and keep to their promises, then contact Teknomek today.