Building on the successful webinar aimed at understanding the key BRC changes and creating an audit-ready food safety culture, Teknomek is proud to announce its latest webinar, focusing on the challenges of pest control with Paul Westgate, managing director of Veritas Pest Consultancy.
Pest management (clause 22.214.171.124) is one of the top BRCGS non-conformances , now is the time to brush up on the latest in pest control.
Aimed at the food manufacturing industry and any business which suffers from pest pressure on their ingredients or products, this webinar is a must-view opportunity to learn from a leading industry expert about how to combat a variety of pest-related issues.
For instance, did you know that resistance to rodenticide differs depending on where you are in the UK? A rodent in one area might be more immune than another to the rodenticide you use.
Learn about resources which show the levels of resistance in your area and much more.
During the webinar you will learn:
- A refresher on the importance of pest management
- Understanding some of the challenges pest controllers face and the importance of teamwork
- Which rodenticides provide the safest and most effective addition to your pest management plan
- An update on legislative changes and their impact on pest management
- New pest threats
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) and the importance of having an effective plan.
Register for the webinar today and take the first step towards implementing a robust pest management strategy for your business and ensuring you remain audit-ready every day.
Our live webinar will stream live on the 7 March 2024, kicking off at 10am and is scheduled for an hour. Space is limited, so please make sure you register early.
Why attend this webinar?
- Get up-to-date information on the latest in pest control management techniques
- If your business is struggling with ineffectual prevention methods, such as poisons
- If you are in the food manufacturing industry and face issues with ingredient and product protection
- Would like to establish a new audit-ready pest management plan.
This webinar is ideal for:
- Food and beverage businesses of all sizes
- Pharmaceutical, manufacturing and pest-sensitive industries
- Businesses that are looking to improve their pest management controls.
If your business struggles with more and more ineffectual poisons, inefficient airborne pest systems or any other pest-related frustrations, then this is the webinar for you.
About the speakers
Paul Westgate has been involved within the urban pest control sector since 2001 and specialises in pest management within food manufacturing. Paul is managing director of Veritas Pest Consultancy, who provide support to organisations and individuals in the UK and overseas in the pursuit of achieving excellence in pest management.
Paul holds an MSc in entomology and is an executive board member of the British Pest Control Association (BPCA) where he chairs the academic working group which sets out to help bridge the gap between academic scientific research and the challenges faced by in-field pest managers.