Our 316L-grade pedestal mounted emergency eyewash unit is designed to be a quick, easy and simple to activate for the first line of defence in the case of a chemical splash or spillage. Water is activated via a push plate and has an available temperature of between 5-35 degree.
This indoor, plumbed in unheated eye/face washer is designed to flush the eye and face area only, providing on-the–spot decontamination.
Twin spray nozzles which washes both eyes simultaneously are protected with dust covers. When activated via a push plate the water jets lift off the dust covers.
Eyewash diffusers are fitted with a fine mesh strainers and individual flow controllers to give a gentle flow of aerated water.
This unit also meets the requirements of EN15154 AND ANSI Z358. 1-2014
- Bowl diameter: 300mm
- Width: 314mm
- Depth: 535mm
- Height: 1154mm
- 316L grade quality stainless steel bowls and pipework
- Automatic volume & pressure control
- Operated by push plate or foot pedal
- Water inlet: 1" female BSP
- Operating pressure: 2 to 6 bar G (29-87 PSI)
- Min flow rate: 12 litres per min
- Min ambient temp: 5°C to 35°C