Made from a 12 gsm non-woven polypropylene, they are strong but comfortable whilst maintaining airflow, avoiding moisture build up and condensation. The ultra-detectable strip is tested to give an elevated Fe signal [+/- 5.0mm] resulting in detection in most food industry applications. Featuring a dual elastic hem to give a perfect fit when worn correctly and will distribute pressure to avoid skin indentation / discomfort. These can be worn on its own or on top of a BST metal detectable hairnet for additional hair retention and security.
A metal detectable product is made fully from detectable materials and has the potential to be detected on most industrial metal detection systems.
- Detectable by in-line metal detection systems
- Highly visible colour for easy visual identification
- Significantly reduces foreign body facial hair contamination
- Integral foil strip reduces the risk of the beard snood causing foreign body contamination
- Manufactured from non-woven polypropylene with a secure 6mm aluminium based strip and elasticated band
- Displays due diligence in the prevention of foreign body contamination
- Two colour choices: Blue or Red
- Available in packs of 100 or 1000