The foam plugs roll thin for easy insertion into the ear canal. Unlike many throw away ‘detectable’ earplugs, both the cord and the plugs are detectable, improving safety should the parts become separated. It is connected by a metal impregnated & tagged cord which provides detectability so they can be used safely in a food environment & can be easily detected.
A metal detectable product is made fully from detectable materials and has the potential to be detected on most industrial metal detection systems.
- Detectable by in-line metal detection systems
- Highly visible colour for easy visual identification
- Designed for maximum comfort and performance
- Manufactured from metal impregnated silicone cord and ultra soft foam with a metal core
- Displays due diligence in the prevention of foreign body contamination
- Pack of 200
- CE tested to EN 352-2:2002
- SNR 33dB (H 33dB, M 30dB, L 27dB)