Our Hygienox electropolished 304L-grade stainless steel seating benches are made specifically for cleanroom environments, giving extreme protection against pitting and crevice corrosion caused by harsh clean down routines.
Providing protection from corrosive chemicals, such as chlorine and hydrogen peroxide, the Hygienox seating benches are also easier to clean due to the smoother surface of the electropolished stainless steel - ideal for ultra-hygienic environments.
The open seating benches are compact, robust and with a 30mm box section frame and 40mm box section legs to provide up to 250kg payload. With stainless steel adjustable feet with non-marking rubber base.
- Chemically and physically resistant
- Additional cleaning, pickling and polishing over above normal Teknomek standards (All visible and non-visible welds pickled and passivated)
- Fully welded and electropolished 304L-grade stainless steel
- Optimum sitting height
- Easy to swivel over
- Four adjustable stainless steel feet for perfect balance
- Use a joining bracket to create a larger bench
- 250kg payload