Our Hygienox 316-grade stainless steel tables are made specifically for cleanroom environments, giving extreme protection against pitting and crevice corrosion caused by harsh clean down routines.
Providing protection from corrosive chemicals, such as chlorine and hydrogen peroxide, the Hygienox tables are also easier to clean due to the smoother surface of 316-grade stainless steel - with an even smoother electro polished version for ultra-hygienic environments.
Our Hygienox cleanroom grade 316-grade stainless steel tables are supplied in a range of sizes; 900, 1200 and 1500mm.
If you are looking for a more bespoke or customised option, please contact our team of Teknomexperts on 01603 788 833 to discuss options or to arrange a site visit.
Dimensions (W x D x H unless stated)
- Widths: 900, 1200 and1500mm
- Depth: 600mm
- Height: 900mm
- Fully welded 316-grade stainless steel
- 316-grade stainless steel feet, with non-marking anti-slip rubber base and no exposed thread
- Chemically and physically resistant
- Additional cleaning, pickling and polishing over above normal Teknomek standards (All visible and non visible welds pickled and passivated)
- 100kg payload