Our mobile safety steps offer optimal durability and toughness, being constructed in the UK from 304L-grade stainless steel.
The steps and the platform are non-slip and reinforced to ensure maximum safety and security for workers. The whole structure comes with a brushed dull polish finish. The steps’ castors and swivel ensure ease of manoeuvre, and the locking handle secures the steps ready for use.
How to use the steps
- Operate the handle to lower the front wheels to move the steps about from location to location.
- Once in the correct position for use, operate the handle to raise the front wheels so that the steps are secure on the front legs.
- User should not attempt to climb the steps with the front wheels lowered.
- 2 steps: 600 x 960 x 750mm
- 3 steps: 600 x 1135 x 1000mm
- 4 steps: 600 x 1320 x 1250mm
- 5 steps: 600 x 1500 x 1500mm
- Width between legs at base: 860mm
- Non-slip checkerplate steps and platform
- Two rear fixed and one front retractable/swivel lever-operated stainless steel castors for easy manoeuvrability
- Strong, easy to clean tubular rails
- Locking handle quickly secures steps ready for use
- Widened legs