Our three station wash trough is manufactured in fully welded 304-grade stainless steel and can be wall-mounted or with additional pedestal support.
The large, ergonomic knee flap allows every user precise control over the flow of water regardless of user height and the infra-red operation can either be battery operated or mains operated.
Choose from a 2.8kW or 6.6-8.8kW water heater (if needed) and we also have a variety of soap dispensers including a stainless-steel design and a plastic soap dispenser.
• Spout positioned for easy handwashing access and is fitted, ready to plumb in
• Reduce the risk of nasties in the absence of flat ledges that could cultivate listeria
• Cleverly designed bowl to eliminate splash-back and enable rapid draining
• The large knee flap operation is designed to suit all heights of users and is easy to use with smooth, fully controllable water flow
• Supplied with spout and knee flap fitted, ready to install
Dimensions (W x D x H unless stated)
Overall: 1506 x 373 x 525mm
Bowl size: 1500 x 283mm
Bowl depth: 123mm
Waste outlet: 32mm
• Secret wall fixing to hang the wash trough top to the wall
• Supplied fitted, ready to plumb in
• Large knee paddle for easy operation
• Sloped trough for fast draining