Our stainless steel two station scrub sink is manufactured from 304 food grade stainless steel and has a brushed dull polish finish. Numerous tap options are available, from battery or mains powered infra-red sensors to lever taps or a knee operated paddle.
The two station stainless steel scrub sink is suitable for a wide range of hygienic industries, and is ideal for veterinary practices in particular. Wall mounted ensures that the scrub sink is compatible for any workspace.
Stainless steel and plastic soap dispenser options are also available guaranteeing that we can create a product that is perfectly suited to your needs.
Dimensions (W x D x H unless stated)
• Dimensions 810 x 500 x 765 mm
• Waste outlet 32mm
• Fully welded 304 grade stainless steel
• Brushed dull polish finish
• Various tap operations available including battery or mains powered
• Option of infra red operation- sensor range up to 250mm
• Lever tap option comes with 150mm levers
• Bowl depth of 209mm to enable scrubbing to elbow
• Touch free operation with Infra-Red mains powered tap 150mm long
• Hygienic design to prevent water pooling.