Our green wall mounted emergency safety shower is operated by pulling its green triangular handle which once engaged flows continuously. Moreover, frost-free protection system comes as standard allowing the unit to be installed outside.
Purging to mitigate the risk of legionella is recommended every 3 days in line with water management systems.
Supplied with first aid signage for ease of recognition, our unit is very easy to maintain without having to dismantle the whole unit.
For cross wall installation, with recessed supply, or for mounting on a false ceiling we recommend a 1” mounting bracket.
Very easy to operate, the shower drenches by activating the triangular pull. Water stops once the handle is returned to its original position.
- Depth: 625mm
- Height: 450mm
- Circular shower head: diameter: 250mm
- Wall mounting with a brass plate: 250mm
- Spray head centres: 140mm
- Signage: 200mm²
- Water supply: F1 BSP
- Shower: 130 lpm at 3 bar
- Pipe/Signage: Galvanised steel/green epoxy
- Pull handle: Green epoxy brass
- Nickel plated brass valves: ¼ turn