Our Stainless steel rear tie bar heavy duty table with perforated top is an ideal surface for industries that require sterile, hygienic and contamination resistant surfaces. It is more sturdy with a heavier payload for items that are of a heavier weight.
With both the top and optional shelf perforated for optimum airflow and an all 304L-grade stainless steel construction, it's the perfect hygienic work surface for any clean environment.
However, if you have a particular challenge in mind and we don't offer the solution below please contact our team and ask for our bespoke options!
- Width: 1200/1500/1800mm
- Depth: 600/750mm
- Height: 840mm
- Floor clearance to undershelf: 155mm
- Frame fully welded in 304L-grade stainless steel
- Brushed dull polish finish
- 304-grade perforated top with a silicone seal
- 304-grade perforated half-depth undershelf
- Also available in 316-grade stainless steel
- Perforation holes 6mm dia (Spaced 25mm apart)
- Payload of up to 250kg (225kg for mobile)