Our one station wash trough is manufactured in fully welded 304-grade stainless steel, ensuring ultimate durability and corrosion resistance.
The wash trough comes in two options; wall-mounted or with additional pedestal support.
The large, ergonomic knee flap allows every user precise control over the flow of water regardless of user height, allowing for optimal versatility.
Choose from a 2.8kW or 6.6-8.8kW water heater (if needed) and we also have a variety of soap dispensers including a stainless-steel design and a plastic soap dispenser.
• Spout positioned for easy handwashing access and is fitted, ready to plumb in
• Reduce the risk of nasties in the absence of flat ledges that could cultivate listeria
• Cleverly designed bowl to eliminate splash-back and enable rapid draining
• The large knee flap operation is designed to suit all heights of users and is easy to use with smooth, fully controllable water flow
• Supplied with spout and knee flap fitted, ready to install
Dimensions (W x D x H unless stated)
Overall: 405 x 373 x 525mm
Bowl size: 400 x 283mm
Bowl depth: 123mm
Waste outlet: 32mm
• Secret wall fixing to hang the wash trough top to the wall
• Supplied fitted, ready to plumb in
• Large knee paddle for easy operation
• Sloped trough for fast draining