Our stainless steel tables are a very versatile work surface and storage solution for industries that require sterile, hygienic and contamination resistant surfaces.
The table has been completely redesigned to be even easier to clean, reducing harbouring surfaces and removing potential trap points.
Easy clean features include diamond centre tie bar which has been raised to 300mm from the ground to aid ease of cleaning and also to allow for extra space underneath so it can be utilised for extra storage.
Finished in brushed dull polish, these tables come with 304-grade stainless steel construction including non-marking rubber based adjustable feet, or stainless steel castors.
The sturdy 30mm box frame grants robustness to the table so you don't have to worry about payloads.
Our wide range of stainless steel tables has a height of 840mm and comes in 600, 900, 1200, 1500, 1800mm width variants.
- Width: 600/900/1200/1500/1800mm
- Depth: 600mm
- Height: 840mm
- Floor clearance to centre tie bar: 300mm
- Fully welded 304-grade stainless steel
- Brushed dull polish finish
- 1.5mm thick stainless steel sheet
- 4 x Stainless steel with non-marking rubber based adjustable feet or 4 x stainless steel castors (2 x braked)
- Diamond centre tie bar
- Space for extra storage under unit
- 100kg payload