Our stainless steel tables with diamond rear tie bar are a very versatile work surface and storage solution for industries that require sterile, hygienic and contamination resistant surfaces.
The table has been intelligently designed to be easy to clean, reducing harbouring surfaces and removing potential trap points.
Easy clean features include diamond rear tie bar which has been raised to 300mm from the ground to aid ease of cleaning and also to allow for extra space underneath so it can be utilised for extra storage. The rear legs are inset 100mm to allow clearance from skirting boards or where floors have returned up walls.
Finished in brushed dull polish, these tables come with 304-grade stainless steel construction with an upstand including non-marking rubber based adjustable feet, or stainless steel castors.
The sturdy 30mm box frame grants robustness to the table so you don't have to worry about payloads.
Our wide range of stainless steel tables has a height of 840mm and comes in 600, 900, 1200, 1500, 1800mm width variants.
- Width: 600/900/1200/1500/1800mm
- Depth: 600mm
- Height: 840mm
- Upstand (Optional): 100mm
- Floor clearance to rear tie bar: 300mm
- Fully welded 304-grade stainless steel
- Brushed dull polish finish
- 1.5mm thick stainless steel sheet
- 4 x Stainless steel with non-marking rubber based adjustable feet or 4 x stainless steel castors (2 braked)
- Diamond rear tie bar
- Space for extra storage under unit
- 100kg payload