Our stainless steel tables are a very versatile work surface and storage solution for industries that require sterile, hygienic and contamination resistant furniture.
The table has been intelligently designed to be easy to clean, reducing harbouring surfaces and removing potential trap points.
Finished in brushed dull polish, these tables come with 304-grade stainless steel construction including non-marking rubber based adjustable feet, or stainless steel castors.
Upstand version comes with inset legs (100mm) in order to allow clearance if placed against a wall.
The sturdy 30mm box frame grants robustness to the table so you don't have to worry about payloads.
Our wide range of stainless steel tables has a height of 840mm and comes in 600, 900, 1200, 1500, 1800mm width variants.
- Width: 600/900/1200/1500/1800mm
- Depth: 600mm
- Height: 840mm
- Upstand (Optional): 100mm
- Floor clearance to undershelf: 300mm
- Fully welded 304-grade stainless steel
- Brushed dull polish finish
- 1.5mm thick stainless steel sheet
- 4 x Stainless steel with non-marking rubber based adjustable feet or 4 x stainless steel castors (2 braked)
- Solid undershelf
- Space for extra storage under unit
- 100kg payload