Teknomek have been one of the leading lights of hygienic stainless steel furniture and equipment for the best part of 36 years. Our hygienic design and 304-grade stainless steel manufactured products have made us a major part of hygiene-critical industries across the UK. We have consistently produced 304-grade stainless steel furniture and equipment for the food, pharma, healthcare and public sector industries that not only meets compliant standards, but exceeds them.
Last year we took that to the next level. In 2022, Teknomek launched our range designed specifically for cleanroom environments: Hygienox from Teknomek. Made from 316 stainless steel, as standard, the Hygienox range was carefully researched and designed by Teknomek to provide a chemically resistant, easy to clean solution for the hygienic roadblocks facing a modern cleanroom.
But apart from the materials, how is Hygienox different from standard Teknomek 304-grade stainless steel furniture? Let’s take a look, using our tables as an example:
Standard Teknomek Heavy duty table
- Designed and built to a hygienic high standard
- 304-grade stainless steel with a standard 240 grit finish
- 304-grade stainless steel feet or castors, as standard
- Physically and chemically resistant
- Diamond legs and tie bars for easy cleaning
- Clean and smooth welds
- Long lasting, giving lifetime value.
Hygienox 316 Table
- Designed and built to our hygienic ultra-sterile standard
- 316-grade electropolished <0.3RA finish – also available without electropolishing
- 316-grade stainless steel feet with no exposed threads or 316 castors with polypropylene wheels
- Chemically resistant design for harsh sterilisation cleaning
- Tubular legs and table tops with open corners
- Extra clean pickled and polished welds
- Futureproof standard
We are also extending our Hygienox from Teknomek range in 23/24 with the introduction of a range of Seating benches and Heavy duty trolleys for cleanroom environments. These key furniture items will still be manufactured in our standard 304 stainless steel, but finished with Hygienox 316 feet or castors and with an electropolished finish, to withstand the rigours of a cleanroom environment.
To find out more about the Hygienox from Teknomek range and how it can benefit your cleanroom environment, call our Teknomexperts on +44 (0)1603 788 833 now. Ask about booking a site visit to see how Hygienox from Teknomek can be integrated into your cleanroom build projects.