Mounted onto a brass plate, this wall mounted eyewash station features stainless steel spray heads with dust proof protective caps. The double filter aerators prevent any large particles from coming into contact with the eye and softens the water jet.
A valve shut offs at the base of the incoming pipe so no water sits within the base of the unit to freeze or become stagnant. Moreover, frost-free protection system comes as standard allowing the unit to be installed outside.
The green makes it easier to locate when eyes are visually impaired and it is supplied with first aid signage for ease of recognition.
The eyewash unit is easy to maintain without having to remove the whole unit.
Very easy to use, just push the manual plate once and the two protective caps eject from the spray heads so that water can be continuously applied, gently, to the affected eye and face area. Pull the plate once and the water stops immediately.
- Bowl diameter: 250mm
- Wall mounting with a brass plate: 250mm
- Spray head centres: 140mm
- Signage: 200mm²
- Water supply: M1/2”
- Nickel plated brass valves: ¼ turn
- Flow rate: 20 lpm at 3 bar
- 304-grade stainless steel basin with green epoxy finish
- Shockproof green ABS Caps
- Pipework and galvanised steel with green signage epoxy finish