Eradicate outside contamination with our motorised multi station walk through boot washer. The boot washer can easily remove any mud or dirt from the soles and sides of both high and low boots to avoid contamination and keep your hygienic standards at the highest level.
The boot washer is ideal for large footfall areas or mid to large food processing sites.
The 304 stainless steel washer contains five brushes to guarantee thorough cleaning of the underneath and upper parts of the boot, has non slip flooring and two safety rails to help you move through the platform during the cleaning process.
The washer solution can be adjusted in terms of cleaning time and liquid amount and photoelectric sensors enable automatic activation. The unit has been designed for hygiene conscious industries including easily removable brushes for cleaning and maintenance. Please contact our customer service team for replacement brushes.
- Width: 1100mm
- Depth: 1515mm
- Height: 1510mm
- Cleaning of both the sole and the sides of the boots
- Water supply 3/4" drainage 50mm
- Integrated cleaning system sprays sanitiser and water
- Five brushes guarantee thorough cleaning
- Photoelectric sensors for automatic activation
- Adjustable cleaning time: 7 seconds as standard
- Ability to adjust the amount of liquid dispensed
- Supply voltage: 400 V/ 50Hz installed power 0.6kW